2011 J Boats J/111
Yacht price :
J/111 Speedster Sailing!
In SAN DIEGO NOW Stop by and see this hot new speedster from J/Boats. This boat Hull #3 is Currently Available and we have 2 more on Order! As of 6-2011 63 boats have been ordered worldwide
The ultimate sailing boat. Pure in form and function. Feather-light touch on the helm upwind. Exhilarating performance downwind. J/111 is the triple-threat. Upwind. Downwind. Reaching.
She just place 2nd overall of 39 boats in class at the San Diego Yacht Club Hot Rum Series - a Great showing for her first time out!
- J Boats
- In SAN DIEGO Now, CA, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- J 111
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 36 ft - 10.97 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- Max Speed:
Length Overall: 36.50 ft
Length at Waterline: 32.70 ft
Beam: 10.80 ft
Max Draft: 7.20 ft
Disp. 9300 lbs
100% Sail Area = 663 sq ft
Max Upwind Sai Area =751 sq ft
Downwind Sail Area = 1798 sq ft
Max Asy Spin = 1410 sq ft
Total Power: 21 hp
HULL AND DECK
· Balsa core/biaxial e-glass vacuum infused hull
laminate and Corecell/biaxial e-glass deck
laminate. All laminates engineered and built to
current ISO and ABS structural standards.
· White gel coat hull with single bootstripe.
· Molded companionway slide-in seahood.
· ORC size molded foredeck toe-rails.
· GRP molded main structural bulkhead, bonded fore
& aft on hull and deck with single opening to
· Fore/aft and transverse keel support beams.
· Composite mast bearing beam with integral
aluminum tapping plate to secure mast step.
· High aspect two-metal racing keel with lead bulb
and stainless fin, flange mounted to a hull recess.
MECHANICAL & STEERING
· Yanmar 3YM20 3 cylinder 4-stroke 21hp diesel
engine with 60 amp alternator and SD 20 saildrive
with 2-piece split zinc.
· Yanmar digital B-type engine instrument panel
mounted in recess on cockpit wall near wheel with
acrylic splash shield.
· 16” diameter geared folding prop.
· Engine throttle control with neutral safety switch.
· Balanced spade rudder constructed using “E-glass”
with custom carbon rudder shaft mounted in Jefa
self aligning rudder bearing system.
· Edson 60” destroyer wheel with leather cover
recessed in molded cockpit wheel well.
· Edson steering system including Articu-lock
sheaves, 6.5” radial drive, needle bearing with
integral wheel brake, and chain/wire cables.
· Jefa emergency tiller.
PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL
· 15-gallon fuel tank with baffles and
inspection/clean out port.
· 12-gallon head holding tank.
· Raritan PH-II head with Y valve and deck pump-out
· 26-gallon water tank.
· Manual fresh water foot pumps @ head and galley sinks.
· 90 amp deep-cycle, sealed AGM battery.
· Three position battery switch.
· Electrical panel w/circuit breakers.
· Aquasignal LED Navigation lights to meet COLREGS.
· Bonding system.
· Six reading lights.
· One adjustable nav light.
· Two red/white LED dome lights
· One fluorescent light in head.
· Automatic bilge pump w/check valve & panel switch
for manual/auto operation.
· Off-white low-maintenance bulkheads with
varnished wood trim and accents.
· Molded engine box cover with 1” sound insulation.
· SS Companionway ladder w/teak steps
· Twin 6’9” quarter berths aft of the galley/nav area
with storage below.
· Main bulkhead privacy door.
· Teak and holly style synthetic high-wear cabin
· 6’4” settee berths with backrests (fold-up pilots
· Shelf outboard of settee berths with storage behind
· Nav Station/Office with full leg room, hinged-lid
access to chart storage, outboard instrument panel
and storage bin.
· L-Galley with sink, faucet, fresh water foot pump,
drain seacock, top opening Refrigerated Ice Box, and
storage cabinet outboard.
· Head compartment with sink and outboard storage
to port and large sail/tool storage bin to starboard.
· Choice of nylon fabrics for interior cushions.
SPARS & RIGGING
SPARS · Hall Spars 152c autoclaved carbon fiber mast with double set of tapered aluminum spreaders, backstay crane, flush shroud terminations, sheaves for main, 2 jib & 2 spinnaker halyards, vang and boom gooseneck fittings, steaming light, internal wiring conduit, pre-formed mast wedge kit.
Mast/boom finished in black with contrasting white measurement bands. White finish optional.
· Alloy 6061-T6 Boom with 12:1 internal outhaul, two mainsheet block bales, vang lug, three sheaves for reef lines and outhaul.
· Carbon fiber, retractable bow sprit with internal bearing system with white painted finish.
RIGGING · Nitronic discontinuous rod standing rigging package including shrouds and forestay.
· Ronstan calibrated shroud turnbuckles.
· Dyneema DSK-78 Backstay.
· Remote Sailtec hydraulic backstay system mounted within reach of helmsman or crew on front face of wheel pedestal.
· Low-profile Facnor “Flat” headsail furling system with control line aft to port side of cabin trunk.
· Running rigging package w/Crystalyne Vectran Main & Jib Halyards with Tylaska shackles, Endura Braid Dyneema core jib & main sheets. DSK 75 tapered spin halyard, Maxibraid tapered spin sheets with T-8 shackle. Also includes reef line, cunningham, pole control, tack line, inhauler lines, traveler control lines and mainsheet fine tune.
· Hall Quikvang with integral cleating. (option to lead back to both side of cabin top cockpit)
· 46:1 Harken Radial self-tailing primary winches.
· 40:1 Harken Radial self-tailing cabintop winches.
· (2) 10” aluminum winch handles.
· Two winch handle holders.
· Two-speed Harken Mainsheet System with 6:1
rough tune purchase to swivel cam base & 24:1 fine
tune purchase led to centerline ratchet cam.
· 4:1 Harken Traveler System – led P&S.
· 4:1 Harken Adjustable Jib Lead System.
· Jib in-hauler hardware P&S.
· Cunningham system.
· Harken 57mm spinnaker sheet and bow-sprit
· Harken bow-sprit control system led internally to
cockpit mounted cam cleat.
· Harken mast base halyard blocks and organizers.
· Spinlock XTS 0608 halyard & tack line rope clutches.
· (2) Spinlock XX 0812 Large Jammers for main and jib halyards.
· Custom SS mast collar plate with pins for halyard
blocks and halyard bale.
· Stainless cabin top handrails P&S.
· Tapered lifeline stanchions mounted to hull to deck
· Double lifelines to meet ORC offshore regulations
with 9” lower lifeline height.
· Custom bow pulpit and dual corner stern rails.
· Four 4-bolt mooring cleats.
· (2) U-bolts and (2) fold-over padeyes for cockpit
· Interior ventilation from two framed opening ports
in sides of cabin trunk and offshore style forward
skylight deck hatch above V-berth (option for two
opening ports on aft cabin face).
· Acrylic offshore drop-board with inside/outside
· Cockpit operated manual bilge pump.
· Three 12"x 20" polypropylene mesh line bags.
· Custom SS stemhead, shroud and backstay
AVAILABLE FACTORY OPTIONS
· Two Tone Deck.
· 1/2" Cove Stripe to match boot stripe.
· Additional 90 amp battery.
· Opening ports on aft face of cabin house (2).
· Thurston dodger with side curtains.
· Main cabin fold-up pilot berths.
· Storage cabinet outboard of each settee.
· Wide-opening lifeline gates (P & S).
· Removable Transom lockers (2).
· Spar Package finished in white.
· 110 VAC Shore Power system with 30’ cord, 2
· DC Refrigeration (requires 2nd battery option).
· Black Powder Coated Stanchions and bow/stern
· Force 10 LPG stove with oven and cockpit LPG
locker with 6lb tank, in lieu of standard.
· Removable V-Berth with platform, cushions, cabin
light and privacy curtain.
Comfort Group Package:
Cockpit seat and helmsman cushions (4 piece set);
Sunbrella covered lifeline covers (4 piece set);
mainsail cover in Sunbrella with J/111 Logo.
Interior Trim Package:
Varnished wood slats on visible hull sides in main
salon area; fixed centerline table with hinged dropleaf
design and padded cover in Sunbrella.
Systems Group Package:
Hot & Cold Pressure Water system; Cockpit Shower
NOTICE – All Specifications are subject to change prior to delivery ITEMS IN RED ARE NOT ON HULL #3
JK3 VALUE ADDED ITEMS
WESTCOAST SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA PACKAGE
- Custom hand finished and faired bottom
- Anti-fouling paint spray application then hand sanded to a final 800 grit baby smooth race finish.
- Custom kelp cutter installed on keel with clear finish carbon fiber guide tube below deck.
- Through hull fittings installed at sail-drive and rudder leading edge with video camera feed to GPS unit at nav station for kelp inspection.
- Outboard Harken headsail adjustable tracks.
- Nexus NXR wind/depth/speed instruments mounted to mast bracket and seahood above companionway.
- Hall Spar Quikvang lead to aft end of cabintop port and starboard.
- Sunbrella covered lifeline pads.
- Sunbrella cover package: Wheel, jib, mainsail/boom.
- Custom Carbon fiber masthead wand attachment bracket.
- Custom recessed connection carbon fiber flag pole.
- Main salon settee cushions done in dark grey leather with contrasting light grey piping.
- Garmin 4208 GPS with video input from underwater cameras (2) 1 on Ruder 1 on Saildrive
- VHF Radio
- First-Aid kit, emergency flares, air horn, lifejackets, 2 fire extinguishers
- North 3DL M Mainsail
- North 3DL 860 Lt/Med #1
- North 2A AirX 600 Class Asymmetrical Spinnaker
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
J111 surfing of Halifax
J/111 sailing in San Francisco
J/111 sailing in San Diego Hot Rum #2
J/111 review by Sail Magazine
J/111 Review by Yachting World