----- GREAT One Design Racing Fleet -----
"JAVELIN" A one owner Southern California J/105 with an impressive race record! 2010 NOOD San Diego, 2005 & 2010 Yachting Cup Winner. recent bottom job, major engine service, head (Toilet) and all head plumbing replaced. she is ready for a new owner to take over and extend her winning record.
If you are looking for a nice clean turn-key boat that is fun to sail, has a great following, and will give you a leg up on the fleet, this boat should be given serious consideration.
DescriptionsHULL AND DECK
• Bottom Faired and painted with Interlux w/Silicone Paint
• Kelp Window on Keel - No Window on Rudder
• White Gel Coat Hull and Deck
• Lloyd's approved, aircraft grade AL600 epoxy coated CK57 (6 lbs./cu.ft.) Baltek end-grained Balsa Wood Core laminate construction using bi-axial glass fabrics and SCRIMP molding technology. An
• Interplastic vinylester resin barrier coat allows a ten-year hull warranty against blisters.
• Large sit-in cockpit with 6.5' seats with backrests and cockpit cushions(3).
• One aft lazarette storage locker with isolated compartment containing Rudder Post / Stearing Qudrant and two lockable cockpit seat storage lockers, that are also accessable through main cabin
• Swimming and boarding platform sculptured into aft face of full height transom with integral ladder.
• Cockpit coamings 2.5" high over sidedecks to channel water aft and away from cockpit
• Molded companionway slide-in seahood w/dodger instrument pod containing 3 b&g readouts
• ORC size molded-in foredeck toe-rails.
• Stainless steel handrails on cabin top.
• GRP molded main structural bulkhead, bonded fore & aft on hull and deck.
• Fore & aft and transverse keel support beams SCRIMP molded to hull during initial hull infusion to avoid secondary bonds.
• Fabricated aluminum mast step with transverse beams fastened to main bulkhead.
• Lead & antimony fixed 6.5' draft, fin keel with bulb bolted to a deep molded stub
Off-white Formica low-maintenance bulkheads, and lightweight bin panels with gray vinyl trim, cold molded teak cap moldings.
Teak and holly style synthetic high-wear cabin sole with epoxy sealed end grain.
Storage bins outboard of settee berths.
Nav station with flip-up lid to access chart storage, and outboard shelf and nav panel to house Nav instruments.
Galley: Polished stainless galley sink with fresh water, foot pump and 5 gallon portable water tank with thru-hull drain; storage drawer.
Forward of the main bulkhead is a changing area, hanging locker and head with Raritan PH-2 marine head (replaced 2010) with 12 gal polyethylene holding tank and "Y" valve for direct offshore discharge.
Holding tank Overboard discharge manual pump. Sink in vanity counter with foot pump and drain to head.
Forward of the head area is a lightweight bulkhead with color coordinated acrylic canvas privacy curtain and V-berth with storage under.
Full Cushion Package, including V-berth and settees in dark blue with red piping
Stainless Steel grab rails on main cabin top
SPARS AND RIGGING
Tapered 6061 T6 Aluminum fractional mast with double airfoil spreaders in Awlgrip white w rod rigging
Aluminum Boom with internal outhaul and 2 reefs, Boom painted in white Awlgrip (repainted Sept 2010)
4.25" diameter carbon fiber, retractable asymmetric spinnaker pole with 1:2 under-deck
Sailtec hydraulic backstay adjuster with 9" throw
Hall Quickvang with 8:1 purchase and integrated cleat
2-part mainsheet with 5:1 coarse and 20:1 fine tune.
Harken jib furler.
Harken unit-1 roller furling led back to cockpit
Harken mainsail traveler with windward sheeting car
Jib and Genoa lead T-tracks with cars (4)
Lewmar 44AST primary winches.
Lewmar 30AST cabin top winches
Halyard clutches Main/Jib/Spin +1extra
Two (2) Ports on aft face of cabin house.
2 single Lewmar winch handles.
B&G NETWORK INSTRUMENT PACKAGE
3 displays located on Seahood above main companionway hatch
B&G 32" extended carbon wind instrument wand
B&G Halcyon 2000 compass.
B&G speed sensor paddle wheel.
B&G Depth sounder
B&G ACP1 auto pilot.
B&G Type 1 auto pilot ram.
50 amp alternator
Additional 90 Amp battery
A/ B/ Both - Position Guest Battery Switch
Electrical panel w/circuit breakers
Auto Electric Bilge Pump with check valve and panel switch for manual opperation (replaced Pump 2009 float switch 2010
20 gal fresh water tank under starboard berth with deck fill
SAIL INVENTORY J/105 #394
RACE INVENTORY: 2009 inventory only used 4x in So cal
2010 main used in so cal champs only!
Jun 2007 Ullman S89 Spinnaker
Mar 2008 Ullman S89 Spinnaker
Nov 2009 Ullman S89 Spinnaker
Mar 2008 Ullman Mainsail.
Aug 2010 Ullman Mainsail.
Dec 2008 Ullman Class jib.
Nov 2009 Ullman Class jib.
Ullman Delivery Main
North 150% Mylar Jib
Fender pad for foreward hatch
Covers Fwd Hatche/wheel/Furled Headsail/Main Boom
6 life jackets / 1 Horseshoe Flotation Device
2 fire extinguishers / First Aid Kit / Air Horn / Safety Flares
Anchor and rode.
Emergency Aluminum Tiller
Flag pole and US Flag
Bilge pump handle
2 dock fenders w covers