2011 J Boats J/111
Yacht price :
Blast is a race-ready J/111 with a stealthy black painted hull, electronics, and substantial sail inventory.
Key Highlights Include:
- Custom black painted hull with vinyl graphics
- TackTick electronics
- Extensive lightly used North Sails and Ullman Sails inventory including a Code 0
- Lightly used
- Only J/111 available on the West Coast
- Fusion stereo stereo system
- Garmin chartplotter at helm binacle
- J Boats
- Alameda, CA, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 37 ft - 11.28 meter
- 36 ft 5 in - 11.1 meter
- 10 ft 10 in - 3.3 meter
- Draft - max:
- 7 ft 2 in - 2.19 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 20 (Individual), 20 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 18 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 26 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 12 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- 2015 Ullman Sails Phantom F.P. Carbon Mainsail <10 days use
- 2015 North Sails 3DL Medium/Heavy Jib #1 <10 days use
- 2011 North Sails 3DL Mainsail
- 2011 North Sails 3DL Light/Medium Jib #1
- 2011 North Sails 3DL Jib #3
- 2011 North Sails 3DL ORC Legal Jib #4
- 2011 North Sails 3A Gennaker
- 2011 North Sails 2A Gennaker Airx 600
- 2011 North Sails Code1/3A Gennaker Airx 700
- 2011 North Sails Code1/3A Gennaker Airx 700
- 2011 North Sails Code 0 Norlam TF1 1.7NL w/ NEC low profile furler
*Sails have been inventoried and accounted for by JK3 Yachts, but not flown under sail by JK3 Yachts. Buyer to instruct his/her representative to verify inventory and condition.
- TackTick instruments including
(3) T210 Maxi Displays on mast bracket
(2) T215 Dual Displays on companionway pod,
(1) T110 Display at Nav Station, plus (1) T113 Remote.
- Garmin Chartplotter at Helm
- Standard Horizon Matrix VHF w/ Ram Mic in cockpit
- Stereo w/ speakers
Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing
Mechanical & Steering
- Yanmar 3YM20 3 cylinder 21hp diesel engine with 60 amp alternator and SD 20 saildrive with 2-piece split zinc.
- Yanmar engine instrument panel mounted in recess on cockpit wall near wheel (New 42 hours ago)
- 16 x 11 diameter geared Flex-O-Fold folding prop.
- Engine throttle control with neutral safety switch.
- Balanced spade rudder constructed using E-glass with custom carbon rudder shaft mounted in Jefa self aligning rudder bearing system.
- 60" destroyer wheel recessed in molded cockpit wheel well;
- Edson steering system including Articu-lock sheaves, 6.5 radial drive, needle bearing with integral wheel brake, and chain/wire cables.
- 90 amp deep-cycle, sealed AGM battery.
- Three position battery switch.
- Electrical panel w/circuit breakers.
- Aquasignal 12V LED Navigation lights to meet COLREGS. Bonding system.
- Six reading lights.
- Two red/white LED dome lights One fluorescent light in head.
- Automatic bilge pump & panel switch for manual/auto operation.
- 18-gallon fuel tank with baffles and inspection/clean out port. Head with Y valve
- 26-gallon water tank
- 12-gallon holding tank
- Manual fresh water foot pumps in head and galley.
- 46:1 Harken STP Performa self-tailing primary winches.
- 40:1 Harken STP Performa self-tailing cabin top winches.
- (2) 10" Lewmar One-touch winch handles.
- Two winch handle holders.
- Two-speed Harken Mainsheet System with 6:1 rough tune purchase to swivel cam base & 24:1 fine tune purchase led to centerline ratchet cam.
- 4:1 Harken Traveler System - led P&S.
- 6:1 Harken Adjustable Jib Lead System.
Jib in-hauler hardware & 4:1 tackle P&S.
6:1 Cunningham system.
Harken 57mm Airblocks for spinnaker sheet and tack line.
Harken bow-sprit control system led internally to cockpit mounted cam cleat.
Harken mast base halyard blocks and Spinlock 4-sheave organizers P&S.
Spinlock XTS halyard & tack line rope clutches.
Custom SS mast collar with pins for halyard blocks and halyard bale.
Stainless cabin top handrails P&S.
Black powder coated Tapered lifeline stanchions.
Double lifelines to meet ORC offshore regulations with 9" lower lifeline height.
Custom black powder coated bow pulpit and dual corner stern rails with LED navigation lights.
Four 8" 4-bolt SS mooring cleats.
Four SS padeyes for cockpit spinnaker blocks.
Interior ventilation from two framed opening ports in sides of cabin trunk and offshore style forward skylight deck hatch above V-berth (option for two opening ports on aft cabin face).
Acrylic offshore drop-board with key lock and inside operable latch/unlatch.
Cockpit operated manual bilge pump.
Two 12"x 20" polypropylene mesh line bags.
Custom SS stemhead, shroud and backstay chainplates.
Spars and Rigging
- Hall Spars 152c autoclaved carbon fiber mast with double set of tapered aluminum
spreaders, backstay crane, flush shroud terminations, sheaves for main, 2 jib & 2 spinnaker halyards, vang and boom gooseneck fittings, steaming light, internal wiring conduit, pre-formed mast wedge kit. Mast/boom finished in black with contrasting white measurement bands.
- Alloy 6061-T6 Boom with 12:1 internal outhaul, two mainsheet block bales, vang lug, three sheaves for reef lines and outhaul.
- Nitronic 50 discontinuous rod standing rigging package including shrouds and forestay. Ronstan calibrated shroud turnbuckles.
- Dyneema or Spectra Backstay.
- Remote Sailtec hydraulic backstay system mounted within reach of helmsman on front face
of wheel pedestal.
- Low-profile Facnor Flat headsail furling system with control line aft to port side of cabin trunk.
- Carbon fiber, retractable bow sprit with internal bearing system and black painted finish.
- Running rigging package
- Hall Quikvang with integral cleating.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.