1983 Ocean Alexander Europa Trawler
Yacht price :
Live aboard slip is transferable! Price Reduced!
Leschi is a hard to find Ocean Alexander Europa style trawler. Has the requisite Ford Lehman diesels with very reasonable hours. The present owner has extended a second single cabin for a single bunk or storage. The galley is up for an unobstructed view while cooking or cruising indoors. Sofa is a pull out for an additional double bed. Large island queen in the owners cabin is walk around.
Leschi is a well kept super clean yacht waiting for a new adventure!
- Ocean Alexander
- Europa Trawler
- Seattle, WA, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Semi Displacement
- Hull Color:
- Ed Monk, Jr.
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 40 ft - 12.19 meter
- 13 ft 4 in - 4.06 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 2 in - 0.97 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 19 ft - 5.79 meter
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- 9 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Direct Drive
- Fuel Type:
- 120 (Individual), 240 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 12 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 400 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 200 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 30 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- Sleeps 5 with 2 staterooms and quality Flex Steel fold out couch in salon.
- The forward stateroom has a centerline pedestal queen master berth
- One year old organic custom mattress
- DeLonghi SAFEHEAT electric heater in Master Stateroom
- Custom private guest stateroom with closet storage
- Convectair electric heater in guest stateroom and head
- The head has a full shower stall with small tub.
- New toilet, sink and faucet in head.
- The salon has easy access to the cockpit and stern.
- 2013 Espar D5 Diesel Furnace
- Teak Parquet Floors throughout.
- Custom removable teak counter/workspace along starboard salon.
- Salon and galley window blinds
- Updated interior lighting
- Red dot hot water heater
- Galley has great views of the water with lots of light and ventilation
- NOVA COOL RFU 9000 12-Volt AC/DC newer refrigerator/freezer
- Magic Chef 4-burner propane stove with oven
- Propane solenoid controller
- 2 propane tanks covered on fly bridge
- Double basin stainless steel galley sink with new faucet
- Hot & cold pressurized domestic water
- Standard Horizon GX 2200 25 Watt VHS/ AIS/ GPS/ 2-way hailer on helm
- Garmin GPSmap 4212 AIS linked with VHS on helm
- Garmin GPSmap 4010 on fly bridge
- Apelco 5160 VHS on fly bridge
- Kenmore KDC-HD455U CD/ MP3/ HD radio speakers in saloon and fly bridge
- Danforth Constellation 6" compass
- Raytheon M92539 Radar
- Raytheon R20XX Scan Radar Display
- W-H Autopilot AP-3D with HC-2-2 remote
- Coastal navigator DS 606 Fish'n Depth on helm
- Cybernet CTX 5500 VHS on fly bridge
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.